Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I must warn you. My posts from now on could be filled with Christmas festive amazingness. So, if you are one of those "It's not Christmas until after Thanksgiving" people, maybe you can just pretend I'm talking about Thanksgiving. Or your birthday. Because both days are amazing.

So, without further delay, I'm thankful:

-that 107.9 The Track (a local Indy radio station), as of 4:00 this afternoon, has gone 24/7 Christmas music. And if you know me well, you know how that makes my heart SO happy.

-for spur of the moment outings with good friends. And free dessert that tastes amazing.

- for the gift of laughter with my friends at work.

-that I get to look forward to "date night" with my oldest brother on Saturday. Dinner and an NBA game downtown!

-that my friends Billy and Joanna (missionaries to Uganda) will be in the states soon. I've never met their daughters, and haven't seen them in over 5 years. It's been W-A-Y too long.

-that in the midst of a somewhat difficult season of waiting, I know that I am truly loved. By people near and far, and it means the world. I am surrounded by some amazing people.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment