Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday

  • I'm thankful that I made it home safely from Evansville. Crazy Rain + rushing water + driving = danger
  • I'm thankful for the 41 minute conversation I just had with my brother. We laugh so hard together and it makes me so happy.
  • I've been so blessed by the new Hillsong CD "Faith + Hope + Love." You should check it out. It's "Hillsong Week" on iTunes.
  • I'm thankful for sweet brothers and sisters in Christ in Chandler, Indiana who were so attentive on Monday night and responded to God's leading. I am blessed.
  • I'm thankful that I got paid today. Thank you Jesus for a job. And for people at work who make me laugh.
  • I'm thankful I have friends who I can laugh with...even a lot of miles apart.
  • I'm thankful that God chose to make His dwelling in us, even though we truly are jars fashioned from clay.
  • I'm thankful for 2 journalists who received a pardon in N. Korea.
We have much to be thankful for! What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment