I'm thankful for:
1. Baby girls. They seem to be EVERYWHERE in my life these days. 3 friends from college had baby girls in the last 2 weeks. A dear friend is due at the end of this month. Pink, bows, and more pink!
2. My dear co-workers (and friends). I always have such a great time at work. We laugh. We move stuff around. We put out Christmas stuff. It's the little things.
3. Cars. Just imagine! It wasn't that long ago that the car was a "new fangled" thing.
4. Plans that come together. Even if it is the last minute.
5. Lint rollers.
6. A new Christmas album with my FAVORITE Christmas song on it...sung correctly, and with all the right music-y stuff going on.