Friday, July 3, 2009

Drop kicked to Cleveland

Okay. If I dropped the ball on Monday, I have now officially drop kicked that proverbial ball to Cleveland. (Why Cleveland, anyway??) I woke up this morning and realized that it was Friday...which is the day after Thursday. Raise your hand if you missed my Thankful Thursday post yesterday? :) Well, wait no longer. And put your hand down while you read...the blood may rush out of your arm, and that gets uncomfortable.

This week, I'm thankful for:

1. Old Friends
Here I am with 3 of my "Pink Lady" friends from Asbury. There were many others who were not there with us. We came in as Freshman, went all the way through school together, and here we are 9 years later.

2. New "Old" Friends
I was so blessed to connect with people this past weekend that I never expected to be able to. One conversation, in particular, blew all expectations past and present out of the water. Thanks, Jamie. I am blessed. And I would have attached a picture, but for some reason, it keeps coming up sideways. Par for the course this week.

3. My friend Jara...
Who shares my borderline obsession with all things Michael Jackson this week. I know, I know. Don't judge us.

4. Ice cream with good friends.

5. Laughter.
I love to laugh. Period. This week, I have particularly enjoyed laughing with my mom. She is quite funny.

6. I'm OH SO thankful that I'm not famous.

7. July 4, 1776

1 comment:

  1. i'm so sad MJ passed away. i'm officially obssesed with all things MJ. this morning i ran and only listened to PYT on repeat.

    ReplyDelete