Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Missionary Spotlight

This week has been an interesting one for me. As I approached turning 27, there were many thoughts swirling about in my brain. Many questions about my current place in life. Yesterday, I had intentions to write about a missionary I had read about recently, and how a whole nation was changed because of his obedience to Jesus. I was going to write it when I got home from work last night, but there was a storm of thoughts in my head that would not cease. Not a bad storm. Just the kind that only time with Jesus and sleep can take care of.

And then I woke up this morning and read this blog by Christine Caine, whom I introduced you to last week. And many of the questions suddenly ceased. Check out her blog titled "Here Am I Lord Send Me-Why I Travel." I pray it blesses your missionary heart in whatever you put your hand to today, in your specific ministry. And yes, you have one.

1 comment:

  1. I am always amazed by what one person can accomplish when filled and directed by the Holy Spirit!

    ReplyDelete