Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for:

1. That my friends let me go bowling with them, even though I'm so amazing at it. Or not. (I took a picture of this for 2 reasons: First, because I didn't come in dead last this game, and second because I tied with Noah, who was one of the better bowlers of the night.)


2. This video. It's of Ava, the daughter of a friend of mine who a few months ago, out of the blue, began saying "Jamie...Africa...MOVE?" And for a long while, when she would see me, she would point and say, "AFRICA!!" SO cute.

3. Christmas in July with Mariah.

4. I can read. Have you ever thought about that? I began thinking at work today just how miserable and H-A-R-D life would be if you couldn't read. Seriously.

5. My dear friend Shannon flew in last weekend from Texas to surprise her mom, and ended up making my day Sunday.

6. Good friends who make a rainy-no-fireworks-out-of-the-ordinary July 4th less odd.

1 comment:

  1. I loved going bowling with you, Jamie....even though I was dead last in the game.

    ReplyDelete