Monday, July 20, 2009

We interrupt this regularly scheduled program...again

I know I promised a spotlight on a group of people fighting the injustice of human trafficking today, but I am awaiting an e-mail about specific prayer requests before it can go live. I know it would devastate many of you to not have something to look at, so in place of Monday's regular Missionary Spotlight, would you care for some pictures? Don't answer that. Regardless of your answer, I'll probably post them anyway.

Our young adult group went camping this weekend. We had a great time of fellowship, laughter, falling out of tents (okay, maybe that was just me), canoeing, laughter, riding in the back of trucks, and laughter. Did I mention we laughed? A lot?


The Ultimate Frisbee group. I do not love this game, so I gladly sat out and was the photographer in residence. Almost died a few times sitting on the sidelines (that really don't exist), but it's all in the name of getting some good pictures. Anything for a good picture.

Some of us before canoeing. I love how tough my guy friends like to pretend they are.

A friend of mine from Panama City was in Louisville with her family this weekend, so I decided to drive down to see them. We went to Churchill Downs, home of the Kentucky Derby. This is a picture of Will (he's 2), jockey in training.

And last, but not least, this is me (I'm the one with the ridiculously shiny face) and Nathan.

I'm sure there will be more pictures from both events for your viewing pleasure later. Look for your regularly scheduled Missionary Spotlight Monday tomorrow, which is Tuesday. Thank you and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment