1. I'm thankful for my friend Emily Davis. She told a story on Sunday about people she had been praying for, and it encouraged me so.
2. I'm thankful for rain today. After reading this post, I think you will be too. It's from my friends Billy and Jo in Uganda.
3. I'm so looking forward to camping in Brown County with some of my favorite people. And I may even be thankful to play Ultimate Frisbee. Or maybe I'll pass out the water. It will take some time to actually enjoy that game. :)
4. My mom and I had a great time working in the yard the other day. And I think she's thankful that I "trimmed" the plants around the barn. Okay, okay. I demolished them. I guess her definition and my definition of "trimmed” are quite different. Sorry mom. You didn't raise a landscaper.
5. I just found out a friend of mine who lives in Panama City and her SWEET children (see below) will be in Louisville this weekend. I may get to see them while they're there!
Nathan "Oget" Neeley
6. I'm thankful that I had a great church service in Seymour, Indiana on Sunday.
7. I just received a message from a friend in Florida who reads my blogs who said she loves my friends that she has never met...she simply knows them from what she has read here on this blog. You're right, Parsons, I am blessed. I'm so thankful I get to do life with some pretty amazing people.