Thursday, June 4, 2009

One Year Ago Today

Exactly one year ago today, I was driving north on 65 with my car packed to the brim, relocating my life from Panama City to Indianapolis.

As I drove, I was pleasantly interrupted along the way with updates on the pending arrival of this little welcome home present:

Faith, who is the daughter of dear friends of mine (whom I consider family, really), was born exactly a year ago today as well. So, I guess you could say a new phase in our lives began on the same day. It sure made the 12.5 hour drive go by much quicker.
And this is Faith now. Oh how I love this baby so!


And, on a semi-related note, this is the first time I have officially lived in the same place for a full 365 days straight since I graduated from college in 2004. So, I guess Faith and I have hit another milestone on the same day. Happy Birthday Faithee! Happy live-in-one-place-for-a-year anniversary to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment