Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday: Episode 3

Today, there is much to be thankful for. Quite the random list, if I don't say so myself.

  • It's June 25th. That means it's exactly 6 months until Christmas day. Enough said. (And you're welcome for resisting the temptation to upload a "Countdown to Christmas" ticker. Because I thought about it.)
  • A phone call from my friend Becki R.
  • Getting to see an old friend from high school tonight who is in town from Boston.
  • An amazing dinner with my amazing brother on Sunday. Oh how I love him.
  • My mom, who has been in Alaska for 2 whole weeks, is coming home tomorrow.
  • My 5 year college reunion is this weekend. Weird.
  • Those who are partnering with me in prayer and financially to see God's vision for Uganda come to pass. If that's you, thank you. From the bottom of my heart.
  • That Jesus calls us to do life with people. That what I experience, good or bad, does not have to be experienced alone.
  • Good truth-telling music. Like this and this.
  • That there are videos like this that make me go into the silent laugh EVERY TIME. It's just like a mini-mall. Ya'll.

And, as an added bonus, what I'm NOT thankful for...yet.

  • The chipmunk that refuses to leave my garage. And subsequently made me almost wet myself as I approached my car today.

No comments:

Post a Comment