Today, there is much to be thankful for. Quite the random list, if I don't say so myself.
- It's June 25th. That means it's exactly 6 months until Christmas day. Enough said. (And you're welcome for resisting the temptation to upload a "Countdown to Christmas" ticker. Because I thought about it.)
- A phone call from my friend Becki R.
- Getting to see an old friend from high school tonight who is in town from Boston.
- An amazing dinner with my amazing brother on Sunday. Oh how I love him.
- My mom, who has been in Alaska for 2 whole weeks, is coming home tomorrow.
- My 5 year college reunion is this weekend. Weird.
- Those who are partnering with me in prayer and financially to see God's vision for Uganda come to pass. If that's you, thank you. From the bottom of my heart.
- That Jesus calls us to do life with people. That what I experience, good or bad, does not have to be experienced alone.
- Good truth-telling music. Like this and this.
- That there are videos like this that make me go into the silent laugh EVERY TIME. It's just like a mini-mall. Ya'll.
And, as an added bonus, what I'm NOT thankful for...yet.
- The chipmunk that refuses to leave my garage. And subsequently made me almost wet myself as I approached my car today.